This policy is valid from 21 February 2016
– The Nesting Diaries is a personal blog written and edited by Kati Ramsden. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on my contact page.
– The Nesting Diaries accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
– The Nesting Diaries abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
– If I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
– The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
– Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
– The Nesting Diaries does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest